LANCE: NASA Near Real-Time Data and Imagery
Land, Atmosphere Near real-time Capability for EOS (LANCE)
The Land, Atmosphere Near real-time Capability for EOS (LANCE) supports application users interested in monitoring a wide variety of natural and man-made phenomena. Near Real-Time (NRT) data and imagery from the AIRS, AMSR2, MISR, MLS, MODIS, OMI and VIIRS instruments are available much quicker than routine processing allows. Most data products are available within 3 hours from satellite observation. NRT imagery are generally available 3-5 hours after observation.
See more at
Not sure what you are looking for?
- Download Near Real-Time Data
- Near Real-Time versus Standard Products
- External Near Real-Time Data
- FIRMS: Fire/Hotspot data | Email Alerts
- Overview of Near Real-Time Imagery
- Global Imagery Browse Services (GIBS)
- Rapid Response
- Hazards and Disasters
Fire Information for Resource Management System (FIRMS)
FIRMS delivers global active fire / hotspot locations from MODIS (1 km) and VIIRS (375 m) in easy to use formats.
- MODIS Collection 6 data are now available. Find out what's new in Collection 6
- The VIIRS 375 m active fire product is the latest product to be added to FIRMS. Read more about VIIRS...
- MODIS Collection 6 Active Fire Product User's Guide Revision A
- VIIRS 375 m Active Fire Algorithm User Guide
Subscribe to the LANCE FIRMS mailing list.
Last Updated: Jun 20, 2016 at 1:43 PM EDT