LANCE: NASA Near Real-Time Data and Imagery
Land, Atmosphere Near real-time Capability for EOS (LANCE)
The Land, Atmosphere Near real-time Capability for EOS (LANCE) supports application users interested in monitoring a wide variety of natural and man-made phenomena. Near Real-Time (NRT) data and imagery from the AIRS, AMSR2, MLS, MODIS and OMI instruments are available much quicker than routine processing allows. Most data products are available within 3 hours from observation. NRT imagery is generally available 3-5 hours after observation.
See more at:
Not sure what you are looking for?
- Download Near Real-Time Data
- Near Real-Time versus Standard Products
- External Near Real-Time Data
- FIRMS: Fire/Hotspot data | Email Alerts
- Overview of Near Real-Time Imagery
- Global Imagery Browse Services (GIBS)
- Rapid Response
- Hazards and Disasters
Fire Information for Resource Management System (FIRMS)
FIRMS delivers global Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) hotspots / fire locations in easy to use formats.
For the most current information about the Terra and Aqua MODIS fire products use the MODIS Collection 5 Active Fire Product User’s Guide, v2.5 (Updated 31 March 2013).
Subscribe to the LANCE FIRMS mailing list.
- Microwave Limb Sounder (MLS) Near Real-Time Product remains at version 3 and the MLS Standard Product moves to version 4
- How are EOSDIS and LANCE Products and Services? Very Good, According to Our Users
- Near Real-Time AMSR2 Data Being Released
- Watch the webinar: "Discover NASA Near Real-Time Earth Science Data using LANCE"
- LANCE Data Contribute to the Successful Forecast of Hurricane Sandy