LANCE: NASA Near Real-Time Data and Imagery
Land, Atmosphere Near real-time Capability for EOS (LANCE)
The Land, Atmosphere Near real-time Capability for EOS (LANCE) supports application users interested in monitoring a wide variety of natural and man-made phenomena. Near Real-Time (NRT) data and imagery from the AIRS, AMSR2, MISR, MLS, MODIS, MOPITT, OMI and VIIRS instruments are available much quicker than routine processing allows. Most data products are available within 3 hours from satellite observation. NRT imagery are generally available 3-5 hours after observation.
See more at
Not sure what you are looking for?
- Download Near Real-Time Data
- Near Real-Time versus Standard Products
- External Near Real-Time Data
- FIRMS: Fire/Hotspot data | Email Alerts
Fire Information for Resource Management System (FIRMS)
FIRMS delivers global active fire / hotspot locations from MODIS (1 km) and VIIRS (375 m) in easy to use formats.
- MODIS Collection 6 data are now available. Find out what's new in Collection 6
- The VIIRS 375 m active fire product is the latest product to be added to FIRMS. Read more about VIIRS...
- MODIS Collection 6 Active Fire Product User's Guide Revision A
- VIIRS 375 m Active Fire Algorithm User Guide
Subscribe to the LANCE FIRMS mailing list.
Last Updated: Nov 13, 2017 at 9:31 AM EST