Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer 2 (AMSR2)
- Register to download
- Use hyperlinks below or download directly from either HTTP server: https://lance.nsstc.nasa.gov/amsr2-science/ or https://lance.itsc.uah.edu/amsr2-science/
- Data outages and known issues
- Near Real-Time versus Standard Products
- AMSR2 Landing page at NASA's Global Hydrology Resource Center (GHRC)
- Data provider: Advanced Microwave Scatter Radiometer Science Investigator-led Processing System (AMSR SIPS)
NRT AMSR2 products are generated within three hours of observation, using preliminary algorithms provided by the NASA-funded US AMSR2 Science Team, with Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency NRT Level 1 R (L1R, resampled brightness temperatures) as input. NASA standard products are available from NASA's National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC) Distributed Active Archive Center (DAAC).
Other Sources of AMSR2 Data Products:
- The JAXA AMSR Science Team generates its own suite of AMSR2 products.
- Remote Sensing Systems generates an extensive suite of intercalibrated products (columnar water vapor and cloud liquid water over oceans, ocean wind speed, sea surface temperature) from many passive microwave satellite instruments. View their AMSR2 ocean products.
AMSR2/ GCOM - W1
(HTTPS download link)
(Global Change Master Directory [GCMD] description link)
|A2_RainOcn_NRT||Data User Guide||1.56GB|
NRT AMSR2 Daily L3 Global Snow Water Equivalent EASE-Grids
More Information Recipe: Convert to GeoTIFF
NRT AMSR2 Unified L3 Daily 6.25 km Polar Gridded 89 GHz Brightness Temperatures V2
NRT AMSR2 Unified L3 Daily 12.5 km Brightness Temperature & Sea Ice Concentration V2
|A2_SI25_NRT_R02||NRT AMSR2 Unified L3 Daily 25 km Brightness Temperature & Sea Ice Concentration Polar Grids V2||41Mb|
||NRT AMSR2 Unified L2B Half-Orbit 25 km EASE-Grid Surface Soil Moisture Beta Version 2||45Mb (HDF-EOS5),
Last Updated: Apr 8, 2019 at 1:29 PM EDT