Publishing an ArcGIS Cloud Raster Format from Local Drive on Server
Publishing using Mosaic Dataset Configuration Script (MDCS) or ArcPy does not work for Cloud Raster Format.
Step-by-step guide for ArcGIS Pro
Use ubuntu username instead of arcgis
- Have a CRF on ArcGIS Pro directory.
- Copy and save the same CRF on the same location in ArdGIS Server.
- Publish as Web Layer and use reference. Use "Analyze" button before publishing. It should not give any warning or error.
Step-by-step guide for Server API
- Go to server admin page
- Click Services.
- Select an existing published ImageServer service for the CRF.
- Select Edit.
- Copy and paste JSON file. Save it as a JSON file.
- Edit the path in JSON file with your text editor.
"path": "C:\\tmp\\sdt_crf.acs\\cer_syn1deg_1hour_terra_aqua_modis.crf",to local CRF folder.
- Create a new service using the new JSON file.
Portal may not show the new service with JSON method but it's good enough for quick performance testing.
Step-by-step guide for MDCS
- You should be able to define the ACS file paths pointing to CRF in the JSON and publish it
- Make sure the ACS folder path is registered on the server
- Other way to do it also to define the path as /vsis3/<bucketname>/gttd/vvv.crf
- Cloud store should be registered
Page Last Updated: Aug 9, 2021 at 6:56 PM EDT