Installing ArcGIS Linux Data Store
Setting Data Store is essential for making Notebook server work.
- Open port 2443
- Go to https://arcgis-server.gisdemo.net:2443/ using firefox.
- Enter https://arcgis-server.gisdemo.net:6443/ for Server name. Enter username and password.
- Select all - Relational Database, Tile Cache, Bigdata store.
- It will take a while to finish configuring store. Be patient. At the end, you will see the following message:
- Go to server manager and register database using .sde file and register folders such as c:\tmp .
- Federate Portal and Server.
- Update role as hosting server.
|You may also want to use visual panels to communicate related information, tips or things users need to be aware of.|
Page Last Updated: Jul 9, 2021 at 9:33 PM EDT