Measurements of Pollution in the Troposphere (MOPITT)
- Register for an Earthdata Login to download
- Download directly via HTTP: The primary data server is
lance1.acom.ucar.edu. If there is an outage, the secondary redundant backup server is lance2.acom.ucar.edu.
- We recommend you copy and paste the http link in to your browser as some users experienced issues not being able to download data if they click on the link.
- Data outages and known issues
- Near real-time versus Standard Products
- Data provider: Measurements of Pollution in the Troposphere Science Investigator-led Processing System (MOPITT SIPS) at the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado.
(HTTPS download link)
||MOPITT NRT Level 2 CO vertical profiles derived from Thermal Infrared Radiances||400||Worldview Browse|
Last Updated: Sep 4, 2019 at 11:45 AM EDT