Measurements of Pollution in the Troposphere (MOPITT)
- Register for an Earthdata Login to download
- Use hyperlinks below or download directly via HTTP: http://lance1.acom.ucar.edu.
- We recommend you copy and paste the http link in to your browser as some users experienced issues not being able to download data if they click on the link.
- Please note the data are also available from a secondary server: http://lance2.acom.ucar.edu
- Data outages and known issues
- Near real-time versus Standard Products
- Data provider: Measurements of Pollution in the Troposphere Science Investigator-led Processing System (MOPITT SIPS) at the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colorado.
(HTTP download link)
||MOPITT NRT Level 2 CO vertical profiles derived from Thermal Infrared Radiances||400||Worldview Browse|
Page Last Updated: Aug 3, 2020 at 8:12 AM EDT