Earthdata Login APIs
What is Earthdata Login?
Earthdata Login provides free and immediate access to thousands of EOSDIS data products covering all Earth science disciplines and topic areas for researchers, applied science users, application developers, and the general public. For more information about Earthdata Login benefits, features, and terms of service, go to What do I need to know about Earthdata Login. Learn more about EOSDIS.
Earthdata Login provides user profile management and authentication services, freeing up your application from the problems associated with managing user databases. Earthdata Login also provides an application programming interface (API) that can be used to query the user database and retrieve user information.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Access Data With cURL And Wget
- How To Register For an EarthData Login Profile
- What is Single Sign-On?
- Apache URS Authentication Module
- Client Integration
- Earthdata Login Integration and Development Wiki
- How To Register An Application
- How to Set up ECHO type applications
- How To Use Tokens From Another Earthdata Login Application
- Implementing Earthdata Login SSO
- SSO Overview
- User Profile Information
- Working With The Earthdata Login API
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2020 at 2:25 PM EST