ESDIS also participates in and helps advise on the use of data standards including data formats, data transport, metadata standards, and content standards for archive and preservation. This effort involves work with three key organizations:
ESDIS recognizes the following interagency members:
- The U.S. Government open data website, where users can find data and resources related to coastal flooding, food resilience, water, and ecosystem vulnerability.
- The Climate Resiliency Toolkit, which provides resources and a framework for understanding and addressing the climate issues that impact people and their communities.
- The National Climate Assessment, a report that is conducted every four years; the fourth NCA was released in 2018.
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- The U.S. Geological Survey.
Page Last Updated: Mar 11, 2021 at 11:11 PM EST