ESDIS also participates in and helps to advise on the use of data standards including data formats, data transport, metadata standards and content standards for archive and preservation. This work involves work with three key organizations including:
ESDIS recognizes the following interagency members:
- The U.S. Government open data website, where users can find data and resources related to coastal flooding, food resilience, water, and ecosystem vulnerability.
- The Climate Resiliency Toolkit, which provides resources and a framework for understanding and addressing the climate issues that impact people and their communities.
- The National Climate Assessment a report that is conducted every four years, the third and most recent of which was released in May 2014.
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- The U.S. Geological Survey.
Last Updated: Aug 9, 2019 at 9:22 AM EDT