Creating a Cloud Raster Format from a Mosaic Dataset
You can create a Cloud Raster Format (CRF) using ArcGIS Pro.
Use ubuntu username instead of arcgis
- Select Analysis > Tools > Copy Raster
- Select a mosaic dataset in either local or remote database. (e.g., C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\aws_rds_geodb_conn.sde\sdt_db.sdt_user.cer_syn1deg_1hour_terra_aqua_modis)
- Select output file name (e.g., c:/tmp/crf/ceres.crf)
- In Properties tab, Check Process as Multidimensional.
- Check Build Multidimensional Transpose.
- In Environment tab, select LERC for compression.
- Change Width and Height to match raster x and y size. E.g., 360 and 180 for CERES.
- Upload CRF folder into an S3 bucket.
- Create S3 connection using Create Cloud Connection tool in Toolbox.
- Add it into folder in catalog pane.
- Browse the connection using catalog pane.
- Select CRF file that you uploaded. Share as web layer in portal as image service.
MDCS is scripting solution for CRF conversion as well.
Page Last Updated: Aug 9, 2021 at 7:08 PM EDT