EOSDIS Data News - 9/22/2017
The Goddard Earth Sciences Data and Information Services Center (GES DISC) security team continued reviewing the open Plan of Action/Milestones (POA&Ms), creating responses to several of them. They are working on additional documentation and SSP updates to supplement requests for closure of the open POA&Ms. The security team has been informed that the Assessment and Authorization and review of the GES DISC System Security Plan (SSP) will be deferred until December. Security team briefly reviewed all open POA&Ms and with the goal of addressing most of them and closing them out before the December assessment.
Near Real-time (NRT) LIS on ISS Science Data
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/LIS/ISSLIS/DATA202
- NRT LIS on ISS Backgrounds
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/LIS/ISSLIS/DATA102
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/UMFN22VHGGMH
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/IAGYM8Q26QRE
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/Z02Y1HGNFXCH
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.3334/ORNLDAAC/656
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.3334/ORNLDAAC/1505
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.3334/ORNLDAAC/1514
ORNL DAAC published the dataset LiDAR and DTM Data from Forested Land Near Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil, 2008. This dataset provides LiDAR point clouds and digital terrain models (DTM) from surveys over the flux tower site in the Cuieiras Biological Reserve, over forest inventory plots in the Adolpho Ducke Forest Reserve, and over sites of the Biological Dynamics of Forest Fragments Project (BDFFP) in Rio Preto da Eva municipality near Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil during June 2008.
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.3334/ORNLDAAC/1515
Access the data news archive HERE.
Last Updated: Sep 29, 2017 at 12:55 PM EDT