EOSDIS Data News - 06/02/2017
ASDC, in collaboration with the Clouds and the Earth's Radiant Energy System (CERES) Science team, released CERES Single Scanner Footprint SSF1deg-Hour_NPP-VIIRS_Edition1A data. The CERES SSF1deg-Hour/Day/Month products provide 1°-regional gridded instantaneous (hour), daily and monthly averaged top of the atmosphere (TOA) radiative fluxes and associated Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS)-derived cloud properties from the observed instantaneous footprint SSF Edition 1A fluxes and clouds. (https://eosweb.larc.nasa.gov/project/ceres/ssf1deg-hour_npp_ed1_table)
- GPM Ground Validation Met One Rain Gauge Pairs OLYMPEX
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/GPMGV/OLYMPEX/GAUGES/DATA201
- GPM Ground Validation Pluvio Precipitation Gauges OLYMPEX
- GPM Ground Validation Duke Rain Gauges IPHEx
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/GPMGV/IPHEX/GAUGES/DATA202
- Pre-Arctic-Boreal Vulnerability Experiment (Pre-ABoVE): Land Cover and Vegetation Map, Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. ORNL DAAC, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA. https://daac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/dsviewer.pl?ds_id=1384
- Daymet: Station-Level Inputs and Model Predicted Values for North America, Version 3. ORNL DAAC, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA. https://daac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/dsviewer.pl?ds_id=1391
SEDAC released the U.S. Census Grids (Summary File 1), 2010 data set in production (see http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu/data/set/usgrid-summary-file1-2010). These grids have a resolution of 30 arc-seconds or approximately 1 square km and are based on census block geography from Census 2010 TIGER/Line Files and census variables (population, households, and housing variables). The 2010 grids are consistent with the 30-arc-second grids for the U.S. for 1990 and 2000 (and the year 2000 grid for Puerto Rico).
Access the data news archive HERE.
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2017 at 11:26 AM EST