EOSDIS Data News - 05/26/2017
NASA's Goddard Earth Sciences Data and Information Services Center (GES DISC) released Version 2 Level-1B data products from the Ozone Mapping and Profiler Suite (OMPS) Nadir Mapper (NM) and Nadir Profiler (NP) instruments on the Suomi National Polar-orbiting Partnership (Suomi-NPP) satellite:
- OMPS/NPP L1B NM Earth View (EV) Calibrated Geolocated Swath Orbital V2 (OMPS-NPP_NMEV_L1B
- Data set DOI: http:/dx.doi.org/10.5067/DL081SQY7C89
- OMPS/NPP L1B NP Earth View (EV) Calibrated Geolocated Swath Orbital V2 (OMPS-NPP_NPEV_L1B
- Data set DOI: http:/dx.doi.org/10.5067/M3ID6ZC0K2LW
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/GPMGV/OLYMPEX/HIWRAP/DATA101
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/VM5DZ20MYF5C
The initial set of provisional Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 Version 1.0 Science Data Record datasets, received from the Cyclone Global Navigation Satellite System (CYGNSS) Project remote provider site at the University of Michigan, have been fully ingested and are available on NASA's Physical Oceanography DAAC (PO.DAAC) website.
NASA's Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC) released the Global 3-Year Running Mean Ground-Level Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Grids from Global Ozone Monitoring Experiment-1 (GOME-1), Scanning Imaging Absorption Spectrometer for Atmospheric ChartographY (SCIAMACHY) and GOME-2 data set in production (see http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu/data/set/sdei-global-3-year-running-mean-no2-gome-sciamachy-gome2). The data set features a time series from 1996 – 2012 of surface level NO2 concentrations.
Last Updated: Jul 26, 2018 at 8:54 AM EDT