EOSDIS Data News - 04/07/2017
- CARVE: L4 Gridded Particle Trajectories for WRF-STILT model, 2012-2016 (see https://daac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/dsviewer.pl?ds_id=1430)
- CARVE: L4 Gridded Footprints from WRF-STILT model, 2012-2016 (see https://daac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/dsviewer.pl?ds_id=1431)
- US Regional Climate Reference Network (USCRN) (83 sites)
- Snow Climate Analysis Network (SCAN) (227 sites)
- Snow Telemetry (SNOTEL) Data Collection Network (454 sites)
- AmeriFlux (AMERIFLUX2015, 123 sites)
- Soil Moisture Conditions from the Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE) Data Assimilation (DA) for Drought Monitor (DM)
Physical Oceanography DAAC informed its users that NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information stopped production of its Group for High Resolution Sea Surface Temperature (GHRSST) Data Specification (GDS) 1 Level 4 Sea Surface Temperature dataset (see https://podaac.jpl.nasa.gov/announcements/2017-03-22_GHRSST_GDS1_L4_NCDC_AVHRR_OI_SST_Dataset). Users are encouraged to switch to the GDS2 version of this dataset, which is already in full production.
Access the data news archive HERE.
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2017 at 10:54 AM EST