EOSDIS Data News: March 3, 2017
- NASA's Atmospheric Science Data Center (ASDC) promoted the Clouds and the Earth’s Radiant Energy System (CERES) Subsetter UI Build 2.4.b2 to production. This release fixed bugs and added two new datasets: The Single Scanner Footprint TOA/Surface Fluxes and Clouds (SSF) FLASH Version 3C data and the SSF Suomi National Polar-orbiting Partnership (Suomi NPP) FM5 Edition 1A data.
- ASDC updated the Tropospheric Emission Spectrometer (TES) announcement to reflect the instrument operational status of Laser A resuming full functionality on January 24, and the ability to collect science data and process the data fully from the Level 1 (L1)-L3 data in the TES Science Investigator-led Processing System (TES SIPS).
Available in GIBS:
- New and updated Soil Moisture Active-Passive (SMAP) Version 4 imagery products now promoted to operations
- ORNL DAAC Daymet Minimum/Maximum Air Temperature: The full historical record deployed to operations
Available in GIBS and Worldview:
- The Land, Atmosphere Near real-time Capability for EOS (LANCE) AMSR-2 Near Real-Time (NRT) Land imagery
- Monthly Modern Era Retrospective-Analysis for Research and Applications (MERRA) and MERRA-2 Surface Skin Temperature and Surface Pressure layers
- Monthly Global Land Data Assimilation System (GLDAS) Total Precipitation Rate, Air Temperature, Soil Moisture and North American Land Data Assimilation System (NLDAS) Precipitation Total, Air Temperature and Soil Moisture layers
- Daily Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) Ultraviolet radiation (UV) Erythemal Daily Dose, Daily Rate and UV Index layers
- Weekly Aquarius Soil Moisture layers
- NASA's Oak Ridge National Laboratory Distributed Active Archive Center (ORNL DAAC) released the following two Carbon in Arctic Reservoirs Vulnerability Experiment (CARVE) datasets:
Page Last Updated: Jan 10, 2020 at 11:58 AM EST