EOSDIS Data News - 11/17/2017
NASA's Global Hydrology Resource Center (GHRC) Distributed Active Archive Center (DAAC) published two datasets providing aircraft navigation data for flights that occurred during November 5, 2015 through December 19, 2015 for the Olympic Mountains Experiment (OLYMPEX) GPM Ground Validation field campaign. Each consists of multiple altitude, pressure, temperature, airspeed, and ground speed measurements.
- GPM Ground Validation UND Citation Navigation Data OLYMPEX dataset supplies navigation data collected by the Cessna Citation II aircraft.
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/GPMGV/OLYMPEX/NAV/DATA101
- GPM Ground Validation NASA DC-8 Navigation Data OLYMPEX dataset supplies navigation data collected by the NASA DC-8 aircraft.
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/GPMGV/OLYMPEX/NAV/DATA301
- GFSAD30 Cropland Extent 2015 Africa 30 m
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.5067/MEaSUREs/GFSAD/GFSAD30AFCE.001
- GFSAD30 Cropland Extent 2015 30 m Australia, New Zealand, China, Mongolia 30 m
- GFSAD30 Cropland Extent 2015 Europe, Central Asia, Russia, Middle East 30 m
- GFSAD30 Cropland Extent 2015 North America 30 m
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.5067/MEaSUREs/GFSAD/GFSAD30NACE.001
- GFSAD30 Cropland Extent 2015 South Asia, Afghanistan, Iran 30 m
- GFSAD30 Cropland Extent 2015 South America 30 m
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.5067/MEaSUREs/GFSAD/GFSAD30SACE.001
- GFSAD30 Cropland Extent 2015 Southeast and Northeast Asia 30 m
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.5067/MEaSUREs/GFSAD/GFSAD30SEACE.001
- GFSAD30 Cropland Extent 2015 Global Validation
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.5067/MEaSUREs/GFSAD/GFSAD30VAL.001
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/6MLZSLRBL67U
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/VIIRS/VNP29.001
- Inter-calbration techniques between SMMR and F08, as well as F08 and F11 where changed to match sea ice area rather than sea ice extent
- Ocean tie points now change each day (similar to the ice tie points) based on brightness temperatures for that day
- The threshold for the lower limit for ice was relaxed to allow retrieval of ice at 10 percent ice concentration
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/7Q8HCCWS4I0R
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.3334/ORNLDAAC/1528
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.3334/ORNLDAAC/1532
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.3334/ORNLDAAC/1557
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.7927/H47D2S3W
- Added 2 CALIPSO Wide Field Camera Radiance layers
- MODIS Land layers now available back to 2007!
- Added 45 AMSU-A Brightness Temperature Channels 1-15 layers for NOAA-15, 16 and 17
Access the data news archive HERE.
Last Updated: Jan 24, 2018 at 3:43 PM EST