EOSDIS Data News - 05/18/2018
NASA's Global Hydrology Resource Center (GHRC) Distributed Active Archive Center (DAAC) published the Global Precipitation Measurement (GPM) Ground Validation National Mosaic and Multi-Sensor QPE (NMQ) System IFloodS dataset which contains quality control products, real time rain rate estimates, hourly precipitation rate estimates, and three-dimensional merged radar reflectivity products. These data products are also referred to as Multi-Radar Multi-Sensor Precipitation Reanalysis for Satellite Validation (MRMS) product and were created using the NOAA NMQ System which ingests Weather Surveillance Radar 88 Doppler (WSR-88D) radar data, Rapid Update Cycle (RUC) model analysis fields, and Hydrometeorological Automated Data Systems (HADS) gauge data. The files provided in this dataset are from the NMQ system output obtained during the GPM Iowa Flood Studies (IFloodS) field campaign that occurred throughout Iowa during April 1, 2013 through June 30, 2013. The data files are available in ASCII, netCDF-4, and binary formats.
- Data set DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5067/GPMGV/IFLOODS/NMQ/DATA101
- ABoVE LVIS L2 Geolocated Surface Elevation Product, Version 1.
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.5067/IA5WAX7K3YGY
- ABoVE LVIS L1B Geolocated Return Energy Waveforms, Version 1.
- Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.5067/UMRAWS57QAFU
Last Updated: Jun 1, 2018 at 8:55 AM EDT