Gravity Field Models,
- Ground Network/Satellite Measurements: Daily, hourly, and sub-hourly code and phase observations from GNSS ground network; Daily and hourly files of round trip time of flight from satellite laser ranging (SLR) ground network; Time-tagged range-rate measurements from DORIS ground network;
- Station positions and velocities from GNSS, SLR, VLBI and DORIS ground networks
- Daily and weekly precision satellite orbits derived from GNSS, SLR, and DORIS ground network observations. Note: Precise satellite orbits are required for higher level products.
- GRACE Level 2 Monthly Gravity Field Estimates
- Surface Mass Density Changes from GRACE (monthly mass grids of water equivalent thickness)